Our After Sales Service
Support from Chrome Sheep Studs doesn’t stop at the fall of the gavel. With a passion for the prime lamb industry, Matt and Tanya are happy to work with clients to ensure their selection of ram meets the clients’ commercial goals.
Additional client support offered by Chrome Sheep Studs includes:
- ASSISTANCE in setting up production targets
- ANNUAL ram selection and flock classing
- Assistance in setting breeding objectives/direction
- Assistance in ram selection
- General Flock Ewe Classing
- General sheep management consultancy
- RAM DELIVERY to most parts of eastern Australia including Tasmania
- FREE RAM with every multiple of 6 purchased at the Chrome on-property sales
- OPEN DAY to inspect the on-property sale rams in a convenient display with lot numbers clearly visible
- GUARANTEED - our rams are guaranteed for the first 12 months against any physical defects and inability to work successfully
- ASSISTANCE in the marketing of surplus breeding ewes and replacement ewe lambs
- CLIENT NEWSLETTERS covering industry issues
Private Sale Rams
Chromedales, Perendales, Coopworths, ICON Poll Dorsets and ICON Southie rams are available now for private sale.
South East Field Days
Friday 20th and Saturday 21st March at Lucindale.
SITE: 327 (Tregenza St)
Chrome will be attending Lambex 1st - 4th July 2020 at Melbourne Showgrounds
Hamilton Sheepvention 2nd - 4th August 2020
Chrome Sheep Studs will be having a display at Sheepvention situated in the Sheep Tech Marquee.
Henty Field Days 15th-17th Sept 2020
Chrome is heading to the Henty Machinery Field Days. Site 1047A Block V