Our After Sales Service
Support from Chrome Sheep Studs doesn’t stop at the fall of the gavel. With a passion for the prime lamb industry, Matt and Tanya are happy to work with clients to ensure their selection of ram meets the clients’ commercial goals.
Additional client support offered by Chrome Sheep Studs includes:
- ASSISTANCE in setting up production targets
- ANNUAL ram selection and flock classing
- Assistance in setting breeding objectives/direction
- Assistance in ram selection
- General Flock Ewe Classing
- General sheep management consultancy
- RAM DELIVERY to most parts of eastern Australia including Tasmania
- FREE RAM with every multiple of 6 purchased at the Chrome on-property sales
- OPEN DAY to inspect the on-property sale rams in a convenient display with lot numbers clearly visible
- GUARANTEED - our rams are guaranteed for the first 12 months against any physical defects and inability to work successfully
- ASSISTANCE in the marketing of surplus breeding ewes and replacement ewe lambs
- CLIENT NEWSLETTERS covering industry issues
Private Sale Rams
Chromedales, Perendales, Coopworths, ICON Poll Dorsets and ICON Southie rams are available now for private sale.
Chrome Genetics Ewe Sale on AuctionsPlus
Date to be confirmed in December 2018
Joining Ewe LambsAt a Glance: • Must be 40kg • Gaining weight up to and during joining • Lambing at 13 – 14 months • Mate to an easy lambing sire • Wean lambs early • Look after ewes post weaning • Use...
2019 SUMMER RAM SALE
FRIDAY 18TH JANUARY 2019
2018 Sale Reports
Results of the 10th Annual Ram Sale (11th Oct) & 7th Summer Ram Sale (19th Jan)